Thursday, June 23, 2011

Caged Song Bird

Caged Song Bird
Mixed Media



Well.. School is out and I thought I would try my hand at a
mixed media art piece I saw in Somerset magazine months ago.
It may look familiar to some of you.
Something about the art piece inspired me..




Using newspaper, and scraps I had on hand,
I experimented with the back ground .
I found a brand new stencil I had not used yet!! How could this be?



I printed a music sheet and cut it down to fit in the center of my project.
I tried to find a song about a bird.
With words on the sheet of music. It took to long....
so I used a song from the Beatles.




I finished!! On to the next project.

1 comment:

  1. Fun, just happened to log on and there you were. You have to see the plaster projects I am doing...

    ReplyDelete